Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Auto Hot Key [Tutorial]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Vicente_Espinola
Made man
Made man
Vicente_Espinola

Auto Hot Key [Tutorial] Empty
PostSubject: Auto Hot Key [Tutorial]   Auto Hot Key [Tutorial] I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 06, 2010 2:11 am

1. Open up your browser and type this URL "http://www.autohotkey.com/download/AutoHotkeyInstall.exe"

2. When the file setup download has completed, launch it and proceed to it's steps.

3. After the Installation has completed, Right-click on the "Desktop>New>New Text Document"

Auto Hot Key [Tutorial] Ahk1y
4. Open the blank document and press "Ctrl + S" or Save the document using "Save as". A new tab window will open. In the Filename Section write the name of the file with an ending Extension of ".ahk" Example:- gta.ahk. Make sure to change the "save as type" to "All Files" as shown below:
Auto Hot Key [Tutorial] Ahk2e

5. The New file with an "H" icon will appear on the desktop. Right-Click it and select "Edit Script"

6. The Document will open in front of your screen. Just scroll it to it's end and add the keys you want to load the things. The Format is shown below:

<Key>::SendInput <Text>
!C::SendInput t/time{enter}

7. The following characters are used to describe some primary Keys:
! Alt
^ Control
+ Shift

8. Now you can Add up your choice of script.

Code:
!1::Sendinput t/enter{enter}t/me pushes the door and enters the building/room{enter}
!2::Sendinput t/exit{enter}t/me pulls the handle and exits the building/room.{enter}
!Z::SendInput t/getmats{enter}
home::Sendinput t/lock{Enter}
delete::Sendinput t/fix{Enter}
insert::Sendinput t/nos{enter}
!X::Sendinput t/me takes out his iPhone, checking the stats application.{enter} t/stats{enter}
!T::Sendinput t/me takes out his iPhone, checking the time.{enter} t/time{enter}
!3::SendInput t/me takes out a weapon from his belt, reloads it and aims{enter}
!4::Sendiput t/me places his weapon on his belt securing the holster{enter}

9. After you have edited it, Just save it and launch the .AHK Script. An Icon Marked "H" will appear on the System Tray where you can see that the script has been successfully launched.
Auto Hot Key [Tutorial] Ahk1y
Back to top Go down

Auto Hot Key [Tutorial]
Page 1 of 1