Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

We're back, so i made a new topic on GTAsarp server.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sonny
Boss
Boss
Sonny

We're back, so i made a new topic on GTAsarp server. Empty
PostSubject: We're back, so i made a new topic on GTAsarp server.   We're back, so i made a new topic on GTAsarp server. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:59 pm

This is the new post on GTASARP for creatiopn of the family.

* Name of Gang: The Belpasso Family

* Name of Leader: Junior_Carmine

* Everithing started in Romania, during communism. A small family has risen, and tried to make it's way through the rough times of the communist regime. After the revolution, we were forced to leave the country. So, I took my men and went to Vice City, We worked for a rich guy who was the boss of bosses in that city. I managed to take him down, after many years of working, and the family became very powerfull. The only enemy left, was the FBI, who made us leave Vice City to. We arrived in Los Santos, and here everything was new for us. We continued our lives as a small family in the town of Dillimore, helping other families and gaining respect.I met an old friend from Vice City there, El Paco. I trusted this guy with my life. He bacame the underboss of the family and helped me rise up the family. In short time we bacame BIG, the family was not placed in Dillimore anymore. We owned a nice vila on the VINEWOOD hill. The Councill was formed, and we were the toughest guys in the city. Every bigger bussineses was owned by the 5 families: The Belpasso Family, The Corleone Family, Tavariska Bratva, Yakuza and the Black Hand Triads. Things got out of the hand, because one of the families broke some of the rules we all agreed to obay, at the Sit Down. The Councill was disbanded and the families were becoming weaker and weaker. El Paco to, was one of the reasons we had to go into hiding. He wanted the family for himself, so he betrayed me and my men, trying to assasinate me. He didn't had the chance, because we had more loyal friends that he thought so. Because he couldn't touch any guys in the Belpasso Family and realising what he just did, he got scared for his life and he ran to the feds, leaking information about the family bussiness. We started to feel the preasure and had to leave the country again, because they were building a RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) case on my head. Many "friends of ours" had o go away for a long time. But with help from my uncle, Junior Carmine, we mannaged to wack El Paco right before he was going to testifie against us. Even if the biggest threat was gone we still had to go into hiding, untill the problems dissapear for good. Now we came back, when we arrived at the airport, everything was changed, the city is run by gangs. So we decided to refound the Belpasso Family, so we can make some nice money, and carry the respect of the family further.

* Unique Rank List:
1 Boss
2 Underboss/Consigliere
3 Capo
4 Soldier
5 Associate
6 Outsider

* Members:
1 Junior Carmine
2 Sonny Black
3 Denise Garcia
4 Luigi Colutti
5 Peter Shamway
6 Enzo Bellini
7 Gusts Cakarnis
8 Vincente Espinola
9 Alex Filakovski
10 Laura Alegretta

Clothes (skins):
- 111, 112, 124, 240, 125, 127, 298

Cars:
-2x400 (Landstalker), 4x445 (Admiral)

HQ:
The Welcome Pump in the town of Dillimore.

We're back, so i made a new topic on GTAsarp server. Plm10

P.S. To verify our existence in GTASARP before, visit the forum. www.belpasso.all-up.com
Back to top Go down
https://belpasso.all-up.com
GhOstY93
New Guy
New Guy
GhOstY93

We're back, so i made a new topic on GTAsarp server. Empty
PostSubject: Re: We're back, so i made a new topic on GTAsarp server.   We're back, so i made a new topic on GTAsarp server. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 06, 2009 2:50 pm

We should get a HQ in the city.....
Back to top Go down

We're back, so i made a new topic on GTAsarp server.
Page 1 of 1